Catholic Schools Week Begins January 29, 2012
Catholic Schools Week kicks off with an open house at Sacred Heart Interparochial School
Catholic Schools Week begins January 29th, 2012. We invite all people to “Come Home” to Catholic Education. An open house at Sacred Heart Interparochial School will be held Sunday, Jan 29th beginning at 9am. You are encouraged to visit the school and also enjoy breakfast in the parish center.
Sacred Heart Interparochial School was recently selected to be a Notre Dame ACE Academy. Some benefits include:
Support of the Bishop of the Diocese, the Pastor of the Parish, and ACE
- Benefit from a local NDAA school board which includes diocesan leaders, pastors, local community leaders and ACE faculty and staff
- Led by high-quality school leaders who are supported by ACE in on-going faith formation and professional development programs
- Share a common Catholic school ethos and school culture informed by the three pillars of ACE
- Implement structural features in the educational program known to facilitate school improvement
- Support by ACE through both a regional and national network of dedicated pastoral and education professionals
- Benefit from parental choice programs, including vouchers and tax credit scholarship programs
Take time to tour this wonderful school and prayerfully consider this educational experience for your family.