Any time you give to support the work of Christ in our parish you are investing in a mission and making our world a little better. With a little year-end planning, you can optimize your impact with a giſt by December 31!
• Give Smart, give stock: Donate appreciated stock, pay no capital gains and your charitable deduction is at the full, fair market value of the stock.
• Make gift that pays you back: Set-up a Charitable Gift Annuity or remainder trust and transfer assets to help lower estate taxes.
• Make a gift now you can direct later: Set-up a Donor-Advised Fund with the Catholic Foundation.
• If you are 70 1/2 or older: Make a gift directly from your IRA – it counts toward your required minimum distribution!
• Make your mark on the future: Leave a gift in your will or trust, give life insurance you no longer need or donate real estate. Contact the parish office to learn more about how to make your year-end giſt. You are a giſt to us, your faith family.