Make sure you are signed up with Flocknote! We use this system to connect with the many ministries and groups in our parish. It is also how we send our critical messages (like Fr. Brad’s positive covid test). If you are not signed up, you can send an email to Fr. Kevin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to shchurch.flocknote.com and do it yourself.
Flocknote is a service that sends text and email messages to our parishioners. Each weekend, for example, we send our “3 E.T.C” – a shortish note that includes 3 event notifications, thoughts, or items of celebrations. We hope this weekly email / text keeps you connected with the parish. In addition to these parish-wide notes, we use Flocknote to send messages to groups within the parish. Here are just a few examples:
- A weekly email containing our prayer list and those who have recently died
- A weekly email with a single prayer intention for Sacred Heart
- Notices of funerals that will be celebrated at the parish
- A weekly email containing the Sunday readings for you to, perhaps, print out and bring to Mass or use for reflection in preparation for Mass
- A weekly email containing a link to the bulletin. (read it before anyone else!)
- And, we communicate with many of our ministries via Flocknote.
You can sign up in 3 ways: text SHUPDATE to 84576; Goto shchurch.flocknote.com; or email the office at email@example.com telling us your name, mobile phone number and whether you prefer text messages or emails.