Flocknote is a service that sends text and email messages to our parishioners. Each weekend, for example, we send our “3 E.T.C” – a shortish note that includes 3 event notifications, thoughts, or items of celebrations. We hope this weekly email / text keeps you connected with the parish. In addition to these parish-wide notes, we use Flocknote to send messages to groups within the parish. Here are just a few examples:
- A weekly email containing our prayer list and those who have recently died
- A weekly email with a single prayer intention for Sacred Heart
- Notices of funerals that will be celebrated at the parish
- A weekly email containing the Sunday readings for you to, perhaps, print out and bring to Mass or use for reflection in preparation for Mass
- A weekly email containing a link to the bulletin. (read it before anyone else!)
- And, we communicate with many of our ministries via Flocknote.
You can sign up in 3 ways: text SHUPDATE to 84576; Goto shchurch.flocknote.com; or email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us your name, mobile phone number and whether you prefer text messages or emails.