Several times a year our parish community comes together to support Pinellas Hope through our Share-A-Little Help-A-Lot drives. Over the years we have collected thousands of items from toothpaste and toothbrushes to shoes and rain gear. Your generosity and love for the poor and homeless makes a difference in the lives of those who may think they have been forgotten. Thank you for your support of our Pinellas Hope ministry through Share-A-Little.
Here is the list of items for each week
• Oct. 3rd/4th – Women’s underpants, men’s briefs/boxers
• Oct. 10th/11th – Sheets and towels
• Oct. 17th/18th – Body wash, soap, shampoo, laundry detergent
• Oct. 24th/25th – Bicycle locks or anything associated with bikes OR Migrant Shirts*
* We are partnering with our Life Ministry Group for week 4 of Share-A-Little to also collect long sleeve, button down shirts (small, medium or large) for migrant workers. These are needed to protect the workers from getting pesticides on their clothes and carrying it home to their families.