The people at worldmarriageday.org offered these book recommendations.
- Intimate Graces by Teresa Tomeo.
- Couple Prayer by Bob & Kathy Ovies
- Three Secrets to Holiness in Marriage by Dan & Amber Dematte
- The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff in Love by Richard Carlson, Ph D. and Kristine Carlson
- Marriage, Small Steps, Big Rewards by Dr. Ray Guarandi
- Thinking Like Jesus by Dr. Ray Guarandi
And, we have a few books on marriage and relationships in our parish library. And, best of all, your Bible has a lot to teach us about relationships!
World Marriage Day, May we suggest… was last modified: February 13th, 2022 by