You may recall that last year we collected gifts and threw a Christmas party for the residents at Bayside Terrace Assisted Living Facility. It was a grace filled event in many ways. The residents appreciated the individualized gifts, the caroling, and simply how we made each of them feel special. In a phrase, we showed God’s love to people who don’t always experience love.
We’re gearing up for this year’s event and need some help. Specially, we need one or more people to
- Coordinate with Bayside Terrace and get the lists of gifts from the residents
- Make up the cards and the gift requests for the living tree
- Collect the gifts, making sure every request is filled
- Wrap the gifts and attach a Christmas card made by our children
- Organize the party (we already have a volunteer!)
- Attend the party to hand out presents and mingle with the residents